=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_[linux-audio-dev]_Audio_synchronization, ___MIDI_API?=

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_[linux-audio-dev]_Audio_synchronization, ___MIDI_API?=
From: phil_AT_plus24.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 11:00:02 EEST

Hi Juan,

Can you send me a rundown on your setup (card type, ifconfig, switch
type).

I've not seen this problem with my setup and I know that others have run
large sessions between machines. It could be a combination of driver
and app interaction or it could be the switch. Do you have a
cross-over cable you could use?

Did the jitter build up in a linear manner or was there a sudden jump.

Cheers

Phil