Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] PHAT version 0.2.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] PHAT version 0.2.0
From: Pete Bessman (ninjadroid_AT_gazuga.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 16:42:12 EEST

At Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:25:41 +0200,
Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

> Pete Bessman <ninjadroid_AT_gazuga.net>:
> > Ok, that function is new to gtk+-2.4. I modified the relevant code
> > to omit that function call when on gtk+-2 systems < 2.4, and it
> > compiles fine on Fedora Core 1 with PlanetCCRMA now.
> >
> > www.gazuga.net/phat-0.2.1.tar.gz
> >
> > Let me know if this works for you.
>
> Works, configure/make happy with 2.2.3 now. Thanks.
> btw: to demo the increase in accuracy for the horizontal fanslider as
> well why not add a smaller horizontal?

Glad it works. The demo has it's rough spots, but a dude's gotta have
priorities, right? If you want to improve the demos, have at it (not
being a dick here, seriously), and if you don't know how to code,
they'd be a great place to get started :-D

--Pete

<http://www.gazuga.net>

"Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic!" --Tom Venuto