Re: [linux-audio-dev] mp3 fft with python

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] mp3 fft with python
From: michael tewner (tewner_AT_jct.ac.il)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 11:27:27 EEST

For my college final project, I'm embarking on a very similar idea. My
project advisor has me implementing a wavelet transform in python, and
displaying a waterfall in tcl/tk. GRanted, I've never programmed in either
language; I'm not even sure either of those are efficient enough to
handle it in real time!

Anyway, any help you (Garret, or anyone) would be greatly appreciated!

advTHANKSance

-tewner