Re: [linux-audio-dev] ANN: Distributed LADSPA Processing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ANN: Distributed LADSPA Processing
From: Nelson Posse Lago (lago_AT_that.com.br)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 18:08:48 EEST

On Wed, Aug 18 2004 at 04:40:04pm -0400, John Check wrote:
> FWIW, I have Deb stable on my gateway, and it wouldn't build out of the box. I
> haven't tried with the fixes I had a chance to apply (deprecated headers
> mostly), but since the remaining showstopper is a gcc3 issue on my desktop, I
> wouldn't be surprised if it did compile on stable. It's in CVS.

I just compiled it on my box; but I *do* know that there is some weirdness
on the linking stage. I'm using ld from binutils-2.13.90.0.18. This, of
course, with gcc 2.95.

I really, really need to get around to fix this whole linking issues so
that it compiles cleanly with gcc 3.x, but I haven't had the time lately.
But it will be done.

See ya,
Nelson