[linux-audio-dev] Cakewalk file format

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Cakewalk file format
From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas (plcl_AT_telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 13:11:48 EEST

Hi,

I've posted the following message in Rosegarden-devel mailing list, and
Michael pointed me to an old thread from you about the same subject:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-audio-dev_AT_music.columbia.edu/msg03322

Attached is a little program summarizing what I have found about the file
format at this moment. I would like to know if you have more information,
ideas or want to collaborate in this task.

Regards,
Pedro