[linux-audio-dev] [OT] looking for a sourceforge replacement

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] looking for a sourceforge replacement
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 08:26:55 EEST

Hi all,

Just looking around for a replacement for souceforge - I'm quite keen on
non company based, with alternatives to CVS. I've found the following so
far:

http://savannah.gnu.org/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/
http://www.tigris.org/
https://gna.org/

Does anyone have any additions to this list, or thoughts or tales
concerning this topic?

I've started a quick wiki page on this:
http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=OpenSourceSoftwareConfigurationManagment

cheers,