Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] qjackctl 0.2.10 released!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] qjackctl 0.2.10 released!
From: Andrew Gaydenko (a_AT_etver.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 22:09:47 EEST

There is no particular part which is hard to read for eyes: I don't like
beautifyings, and it isn't more than my own habit. So, such display
changing influences to my brain only :-)

Andrew

======= On Sunday 05 September 2004 22:17, Rui Nuno Capela wrote: =======
Andrew, Levi

Pretty dumb questions ahead :)

>> Is there a way to turn off this "shinny effect"? All it does is make
>> the display hard to read, really.
>>

> I use 24bit depth, and I'm agree the display is less readable now.

Do you find the screenshot on http://qjackctl.sourceforge.net hard to
read? Does it resemble yours? In anycase, could you shoot me one
screenshot of yours? What part exactly do you find hard to read?

I'm open for a consensus here. Anyone care to vote?

Cheers.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc_AT_rncbc.org