[linux-audio-dev] Stopping sound output

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Stopping sound output
From: Michael Pozhidaev (msp_AT_altlinux.ru)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 17:16:01 EEST

Hello, everybody!
I am developing a small speech server for emacspeak. For audio output I
am using /dev/dsp. But I don't know how to stop playback exactly in
moment I choose. Please tell me how to implement correctly this behavior
or give me the link where I can read information about it.

--
Best wishes. Michael Pozhidaev. E-mail: msp_AT_altlinux.ru.
Tomsk state university.