Re: [linux-audio-dev] Drum synth

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Drum synth
From: Lachlan Davison (ltdav1_AT_student.monash.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 16:41:50 EEST

> > TR909 schematic
> > http://mitglied.lycos.de/raf909/
> > TR909 manual
> > http://www.vintagesynth.org/roland/roltr909/index.html
> > TR606 schematic
> > http://www.secretstars.com/new/tr-606.html
> > TR808 schematic, and tons of other stuff
> > http://www.synthdiy.com/view/filecat.asp
>
> hmm... these are too hard for me too :(
> this way seems to be easier:
>
> http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Apr02/articles/synthsecrets0402.asp
>
> if this is translated into a galan patch a UI can be built which looks
> very similar to drumatic.
>
> --
> torben Hohn
> http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language

Torben, You are a god among men, THANKS, this is EXACTLY what i was looking for because the schematics where somewhat enigmatic for me. Thanks tons, i shall start coding it one monday! (i have an exam on monday so not earlier) Now i just have to decide on using thinksynth or galan for the prototype :-) Last time i tried galan it was too fast on my machine... a p3 650...but i'm hopeful!

Thanks tons,
Loki