Re: [linux-audio-dev] Drum synth

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Drum synth
From: Frank NEUMANN (frank.neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 13:44:25 EEST

Hi all,

while speaking of software drumsynths (I also saw mention of the "Stomper"
software earlier in this thread) - I'm pretty sure that Paul "mda" Kellett
is also reading this list; maybe we can persuade him to open part of the
source code for his Windows "DrumSyn"(*) program? When I toyed around with it
some years ago I found it quite good in sound quality (not much eye candy,
but that's really a minor thing). Paul, are you with us? :-) C'mon, it's almost
4 years old now ;-).

(*) http://mda.smartelectronix.com/drumsynth.htm

Frank