[linux-audio-dev] some new code that may be of interest

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] some new code that may be of interest
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 16:56:25 EEST

Greetings:

  Matt Flax sent these announcement to me recently, and since I've not
had time to update the Linuxsoundapps site I'm passing them on the lists
for now:

MFFM Time Scale Modification for Audio
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/mffmtimescale/>
http://mffmtimescale.sourceforge.net/
This is an engine which stretches audio without changing its pitch. The
C++ headers are really easy to use in 3rd party apps.

MFFM Bit Stream <http://sourceforge.net/projects/mffmbitstream/>
http://mffmbitstream.sourceforge.net/
This is a library which allows one to stream bits to/from files ...
handy for those people who want to make an audio compression engine or
player.

MFFM Multimedia Time Code <http://sourceforge.net/projects/mffmtimecode/>
http://mffmtimecode.sourceforge.net/
These C++ headers are great for managing time code ... it automaticly
expresses time code in any base units ... which must be set up by the
user ... can run any type of SMPTE, CDDA, etc. .. It is templated so you
can handle any data type ... audio, video, audio/video.... It also
includes a type II filter for audio processing ... this is very handy
for filtering audio with FIR or IIR filters.

Best regards,

dp