Re: [linux-audio-dev] anyone interested to develop a new apps ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] anyone interested to develop a new apps ?
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 01:44:24 EEST

Hallo,
dubphil_AT_free.fr hat gesagt: // dubphil_AT_free.fr wrote:

> Frank, the xover-main.pd with plug is not working for me too :-(

Yeah, I suppose it's a bug in the plugin~ external. I heard that this
can happen before, but it's the first time, I encountered it
personally. Most other plugins work, though. And there are very good
filters in the IEM-library for Pd. Those filters rock.

> and what about JMax ?

Not much anymore, according to list traffic. There is only about one
mail every two to four weeks coming written on jmax-list. And you
would need to go through the Java-hassle. Don't bother.

Ciao