Re: [linux-audio-dev] Sequencer cursor

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Sequencer cursor
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 18:26:01 EEST

Greetings:

  The use of the computer keyboard in Sequencer Plus is the main reason
I keep using it. MusE, RG, and the crop of Windoze MIDI sequencers are
all very nice, but they all presume that my working method will be mouse
& MIDI-keyboard centric. I don't play keyboard worth a damn, and I find
the mouse to be clumsy and inaccurate compared to keyboard control. It
looks as though your project attempts to revive the more extensive use
of the keyboard in a GUI sequencer, is that correct ?

Best,

dp