Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA card.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA card.
From: Peter Zubaj (pzad_AT_pobox.sk)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 09:52:53 EEST

> What are my chances of getting it to work under Linux?

Zero

My opinions: For me looks like this will be based on same chip as
Audigy 2 Value - this is not emu10k2 - this is new chip (maybe emu10k2
based, but new). If someone buy Audigy 2 ZS Notebook then it can
confirm this (if this is true or not). Why I think so, because
creative don't make extra chip for only one card.

Only change is reverse engineering windows drivers. I think better is
invest time to something other as this.

Peter Zubaj

http://www.logofun.pobox.sk - urobte radost svojmu telefonu