Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Ecasound 2.3.4 released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Ecasound 2.3.4 released
From: Stéphane LETZ (letz_AT_rd.grame.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 11:15:41 EEST

Hi Kai,

Trying to compile on MacOSX 10.3.4 gives :

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I../kvutils -D_REENTRANT
-D_REENTRANT -ffast-math -fstrict-aliasing -funroll-loops -DNDEBUG
-DENABLE_DBC -g -O2 -c eca-chainsetup.cpp -MT eca-chainsetup.lo -MD -MP
-MF .deps/eca-chainsetup.TPlo -o eca-chainsetup.o
eca-chainsetup.cpp: In member function `void
ECA_CHAINSETUP::lock_all_memory()
    ':
eca-chainsetup.cpp:621: error: `::mlockall' undeclared (first use here)
eca-chainsetup.cpp:621: error: `MCL_CURRENT' undeclared (first use this
    function)
eca-chainsetup.cpp:621: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only
    once for each function it appears in.)
eca-chainsetup.cpp:621: error: `MCL_FUTURE' undeclared (first use this
    function)
eca-chainsetup.cpp: In member function `void
    ECA_CHAINSETUP::unlock_all_memory()':
eca-chainsetup.cpp:640: error: `::munlockall' undeclared (first use
here)
make[3]: *** [eca-chainsetup.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
iBookSteph:~/Desktop/ecasound-2.3.4 letz$

Any idea?

Thanks

Stephane Letz