[linux-audio-dev] [RFC] C++ wrapper for JACK API

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [RFC] C++ wrapper for JACK API
From: Jussi Laako (jussi.laako_AT_pp.inet.fi)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 03:11:15 EET

I believe there are many C++ implementations of JACK API, but I'll add
my 50 cents to the game anyway.

I created this for my own applications, and this is very new and
untested piece of code. Anyway, I welcome any comments on this and
hopefully this code could be useful to someone else too. A basic JACK
application made using this library works OK anyway.

Current implementation is available from:
http://www.sonarnerd.net/linux/libjackmm-071104.tar.gz

--
Jussi Laako <jussi.laako_AT_pp.inet.fi>