[linux-audio-dev] audio spectrometer

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] audio spectrometer
From: Andrew Gaydenko (a_AT_etver.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 21:47:34 EET

Hi!

The aim is to make measurement mini-laboratory, in particular, to measure
distortions of audio amplifier. Using JACK, I can route line ins/outs, find
clean sine signal and get amplified one, and then route last to... Well,
the questions are:

- are there some graphical FFT frontend to see signal harmonics?
- has anybody success experience here?
- are there some caveats and traps in such measurement?

I have 24/96 card (Terrateck Aureon 7.1) with (as I think :-) good
DAC/ADC. So, I hope, measurements may be done at least for few first
harmonics.

P.S. Have tried LAU list without any response :-(

Thanks!
Andrew