[linux-audio-dev] Marian UCON CX soundcard

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Marian UCON CX soundcard
From: Marije Baalman (lists_AT_nescivi.de)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 03:06:44 EET

Hi,

does anyone know whether there are ALSA drivers available for the
Marian UCON CX soundcard?
(for details on the card: see www.marian.de)

the card is quite new, but looks very promising, especially
considering its price.

some Marian salesman told me in May at the AES convention that someone
was working on creating linux drivers.
But as I am getting closer to actually being able to buy the card, I
would like to know whether it works already under linux or not.

sincerely,
Marije