[linux-audio-dev] PPC Linux, precision timing problem

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] PPC Linux, precision timing problem
From: Robert Jonsson (rj_AT_spamatica.se)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 19:13:49 EET

Hi,

Another RTC question that is absolutely unrelated to the other one
(promise ;-).

Been poking at a PPC based linux system lately. Now, if I've been correctly
informed (and my photagrafik memory isn't playing tricks on me) the Apple PPC
platforms lacks an RTC compatible device.

Major stumbling block... how does one accomplish an high resolution timer in
this environment, any ideas?

What does a Mac use?

Regards,
Robert