Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME is no more

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME is no more
From: Dan Harper (tech_AT_danharper.org)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 04:09:25 EET

"The Firefox Crew" is referring to the team that have recently released
version 1.0 of Firefox [http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/], an
Internet browser based on Mozilla [http://www.mozilla.org].

They recently rallied to fundraise money to fund a full page
advertisement in the New York Times. Apparently they received around
$200,000 USD in total, the left over goes to future software development
efforts. [http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=node/view/4891%E2%80%9D]

Now, our Linux Audio audience is a lot narrower than what a web browser
would appeal to, but maybe it's a start, and with some smarts, we may
surprise ourselves.

Dan

--
Dan Harper