[linux-audio-dev] Tastes like chicken!

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Tastes like chicken!
From: John Check (j4strngs_AT_bitless.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 21:36:10 EET

I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm sure some of you remember
I made a few claims over the summer. Fear not, things are moving along.

Anyhoo, I had a spark of inspiration and banged out a little sort of folk tune
tracked with ardour. Audacity as a front end for LAME. Still getting my ears
calibrated to a subpar monitoring system so forgive the buried vox and any
tubbyness.
4 tracks.
1 scratch guitar & vocal (the limiting factor)
1 bassline
1 vox overdub
1 keyboard

http://65.125.227.61