Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Behringer

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Behringer
From: Esben Stien (executiv_AT_online.no)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 19:24:05 EET

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando_AT_ccrma.stanford.edu> writes:

> Hey! I did not know about the 9250... do you have a pointer with
> information on it?

You mean the rv280 chip?. No, I'm not able to use it to much. Need a
couple of more years programming if I'm going to make my own driver;).

The card of course is easily found on google. It's like opening a
closet with toys that reach the ceiling.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef_AT_esben-stien.name
http://www.esben-stien.name