Re: [linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: Graphical dataflow programs violate patents]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: Graphical dataflow programs violate patents]
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 08:16:18 EET

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:11:41 -0500
Dave Robillard <drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca> wrote:

> There's absolutely no way that someone can't find prior art for this.
> It's completely frivolous.

Exactly. So why are you getting your knickers in a twist?

The correct way to deal with patents is here:

    http://eca.cx/lad/2004/12/0185.html

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"I'm not proud   .... We really haven't done everything we could
to protect our customers ... Our products just aren't engineered
for security." -- Brian Valentine, Senior Vice President of
Microsoft's Windows development team