Re: [linux-audio-dev] Request/Offer: Debian package for Scala

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Request/Offer: Debian package for Scala
From: Jens M Andreasen (jens.andreasen_AT_chello.se)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 14:32:11 EET

On sön, 2004-12-19 at 12:45 +0100, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 03:15:51AM +0100, Jens M Andreasen wrote:
>
> > I have studied scales from apart the world since I was a teenager.
>
> Great ! Do you make the results of your efforts available somewhere ?

Me? No not litle me :) But let us see ... This stuff was formalized in
India a few thousind years ago, so if we google for:

 google: raga intonation scale

Then we get:
 Modes and Ragas: More Than just a Scale
 http://cnx.rice.edu/content/m11633/latest/

.. as the first hit. Mmm ... Looks relevant, but I'll read it first and
comment later.

--

( ) c[] mvh // Jens M Andreasen