[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Fwd: Graphical dataflow programs violate patents]

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Fwd: Graphical dataflow programs violate patents]
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 19:35:11 EET

>From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi>
>
>Sutherland must be of R. Sutherland 1966 something which is
>mentioned in the comp.lang.visual FAQ.

Sutherland, W. R., On-Line Graphical Specification of Computer Procedures,
M.I.T. Lincoln Lab., Tech. Report No. 405, Lexington, Mass. (May, 1966).

It is available as Ph.D. at "http://theses.mit.edu".
I downloaded it with wget as gif images through the "Overview of
thumbnail pages" service. No need to buy it.

Juhana