Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: rosegarden, alsa_seq and usx2y

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: rosegarden, alsa_seq and usx2y
From: Stefan Turner (stefan_turner_AT_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 16:36:26 EET

Thanks Fons and Rui for replies, sorry this is so
late, been off the net. The extra flags worked ok, but
there's still problems which I guess are due to CCRMA
using jack-audio-connection-kit instead of jack... but
I can wait till the new usx2y is in alsa proper.
(Thanks to all involved for this!)

Out of interest, does anyone know how the performance
compares to using the supplied drivers in Windows?
(Not that I am thinking of going back, just wondering
:) )

Stefan Turner