[linux-audio-dev] LAC200_4_: Proceedings finally available!

From: Frank Neumann <beachnase@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 23:32:09 EET

Hi all,

this comes somewhat late, but we are still happy to finally have the
proceedings of the last Linux Audio Conference (April 2004) online.

Short after the conference, we asked the speakers to send papers about their
talks so we could put together these proceedings. Well, collecting those
papers _after_ a conference was probably not such a good idea :-), but we
still got a fine small collection of 6 papers which we have then put together
into one PDF, together with a list of the all people who helped in making
the conference possible (sorry to anyone we might have forgotten).

Get it while it's still warm: http://on1.zkm.de/zkm/stories/storyReader$4477

A lot of thanks go out to those who wrote and submitted these papers!

Greetings,
The LAC organization team:
Götz Dipper
Matthias Nagorni
Frank Neumann

PS: On a sidenote, the OGG files of the presentations which were unavailable
for several weeks are now back online again:
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/contrib/zkm_meeting_2004/