[linux-audio-dev] Tracktion, JUCE and Linux

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 12:42:34 EET

Hi everyone,

About to let you all know that I took this LAU thread to Jules, Trackion's
and JUCE author, and that I got some promising good news.

Besides, being sorry of posting the whole thread here, I'm also
cross-posting this to LAD, as I think it must be of interest there too.
Read on.

So to put a long story short: help is being asked to write the native
Linux Audio and MIDI components of the JUCE C++ framework, which among
other things, would rush the Tracktion Linux port, hopefully this very
year :P

Hope to be doing TheRightThing.

Cheers,

--