[linux-audio-dev] possibly OT question

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 20:46:08 EET

Apologies if this is OT, but...

I have a friend, let's call him Joe, who is something of an expert on
Linux audio and specifically ALSA drivers. This person has been working
full time on a specific Linux audio project for about 6 months using his
own money, which is starting to run low, and has been considering going
back to work as a coder or ISP sysadmin (shudder). It occurred to me
that maybe there's some user or vendor out there who needs an ALSA
driver written or improved and would be willing to pay him to do so.

If anyone is interested please mail me privately and I'll put you in
touch.

Lee