[linux-audio-dev] linuxsampler cvs-snapshot from 13.06.2004 controlling it

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 17:03:35 EET

Hi!
  I tried to use the cvs snapshot from the 13th of June last year to do some
work. But it wouldn't accept commands.
  I did:
  $ linuxsampler
  It told me that everything was well. Then I connected to it with telnet:
  $ telnet localhost 8888
  That succeeded, too. Then I tried just writing a comment:
  # this is a comment
  Still worked, but when I tried to put any real command to it, it just said:
  ERR:0:Unknown command.
  Or something like it. I took the commands from the draft. But the sampler
even wouldn't accept "quit". I tried quit, Quit and QUIT and the same with
single and double quotes.
  Any fix for this? I need to use the text-mode (telnet way).
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide