Re: [linux-audio-dev] emu10k1 multichannel support

From: Aaron <aamehl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 07:54:42 EET

Thanks
I am installing the kernels now,
Once I test that they boot, I will apply your patch and see.

I am trying to use the sblive with skype/sipphone etc. and it
complains about not really being full duplex, is this true?

I also get a lot of feedback and echo and I can't figure out how to
trace it. I wonder if it has something to do with using the rear
speaker output jack?

I got sblive because it was cheap and a minimal for sound on linux
(and it worked well with alsa) but I didn't realize that there was
hidden issues.

If you have any ideas about the above problems, let me know.

thanks
Aaron