Re: [linux-audio-dev] Tuning

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 01:09:09 EET

    Next up... a plugin that plays your instrument for you. Why deal
with the tedious hassle of having to tune your instrument or actually
learn how to play it? Can't sing... not a problem! I can see Micro$oft
coming out with something like that ;-)

    Sorry, but this goes against the grain for me. If I'm going to suck
live I'd damn well better suck digitally so I'll know better than to
play live ;-)

Jan