Re: [linux-audio-dev] sbagen2?

From: Aaron <aamehl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 18:38:42 EET

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 10:04:46AM -0500 or thereabouts, Paul Davis wrote:
> >Now what do I do with all the mp3's is there an app that lets me mix
> >with mp3's.
>
> not that i know of.
>
> not really. going back to mp3 again will do that. but how/why on earth did
> you get mp3's out of this in the first place?

Well my special ed son loves these songs and I only have them in mp3.
I guess and I want to use them so he is motivated to listen to the mix

Anyways I have been unsuccessful making a wave from a sbagen script.

I will go to the sbagen archives and see what I can dig up.

The site says he is planning jack capabilities which should be neat
for all out there who are into psycoacoustics.

Aaron