[linux-audio-dev] AlsaModularSynth and Q*-tools (Kalsatools)

From: Matthias Nagorni <mana@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 14:20:19 EET

Hello,

due to new responsabilities at SuSE I will no longer have the time to
develop and maintain the many Q*-tools I developed in the past years.

While some of them have been obsoleted by other nice tools, part of them
might be worth to be further maintained or integrated into larger apps.

Recently I got increased feedback mail regarding QAMix. I believe that the
concept of this configurable mixer offers an interesting solution to the
challenge of managing the wide range of hardware we find for soundcards.

I moved all sources to alsamodular.sourceforge.net
In case anybody is interested in either continuing the development or
reusing the code, please let me know.

Matthias