[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] emu10k1 multichannel support

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 02:40:55 EET

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 14:14 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 13:44 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
>
> > I have posted the latest version:
> >
> > http://www.alsa-project.org/~rlrevell/emu10k1-multichannel-v009.patch
> >

> The multichannel patches have been accepted into ALSA CVS. It will be
> up to 24 hours before anonymous sourceforge CVS is in sync.

I have just posted an important bug fix for SBLive users to alsa-devel:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/20090

The bug causes the multichannel capture device to capture the physical
outputs, rather than the inputs. It should be in ALSA CVS soon.

Here is a screenshot of this in action. I am using two meterbridge
instances to monitor the 16 ins and outs, and have connected inputs 11
and 12 (Line2/Mic2 on the LiveDrive) to outputs 1 and 2 (front
speakers).

http://www.alsa-project.org/~rlrevell/emu10k1-jack.png

Thanks to Shayne O'Connor who helped support this project with a PayPal
donation.

Lee