[linux-audio-dev] addy change

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 15:27:18 EET

Greetings:

  My ancient bright.net address is finally closed, as of now. I'll
receive no more email at that address (current addy is in this mail's
header). If you've sent any mail to me over the past two days it's
probably been lost: I inadvertently cleared my Inbox for the older
account, so please resend if you've sent anything directly to me
recently. All my bright.net pages will be revived at another location,
I'll send a note to this list at that time to say where & when.

Best,

dp