Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Any interest in DVD-Audio?

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 17:35:48 EET

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 15:56 +0100, Jens M Andreasen wrote:

> > We shall now resume to our regular free programming, this week coming
> > from Brazil:

> > http://www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/011hi.mp3
> ... and also from the same source we have:
> http://www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/001hi.mp3
> .. which is kind of the one I liked best from the beginning.

The disadvantage with these samples are that they indeed are "samples",
taken out of context to give you an impression of the capabilities of
the author. It is my belief that you guys can figurure out how to email
when and if you need him ...

.. Thankou very much Brazil, but programmers needs more .. so let's go
to France and see what is on offer this week:

http://olivier.renouard1.free.fr/Musics_OGG/Bonus/DK%20Project%201%
20(45kbps).ogg

(I am not sure the link works (but I belive it do), please notify me
elsewise.)

> (and yes, this time it is me responding to me?)

And people that know me realizes that no AI can make a fool outof
it/himself the way I do ;)

--
   (
    )