RE: [linux-audio-dev] Quick question regarding raw midi access viaalsa sequencer

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 22:14:24 EET

Thanks all for your replies. I tried messing with the snd_midi_event_* stuff
but none provided proper data as when I tried accessing the struct with
8-bit data I got number like 15360 or something like that. I am sure that I
am misreading something or simply doing something incorrectly, pointers to a
working code would be highly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/