[linux-audio-dev] LAC2005 Travel Wiki open again [was: Any other Berliners going to the LAC this year?]

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 13:48:03 EEST

Hallo,
nescivi hat gesagt: // nescivi wrote:

> the LAC comes closer and closer, so I was wondering how many people
> are going there from Berlin this year. Last year, there were at
> least 10 or so, so I thought maybe this year we could consider
> traveling together, either sharing cars or taking advantage of group
> traveling by train.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Maybe you could email me privately, then I'll create a little
> Berlin-to-LAC list and then we could see if this works out some way?

I started a Wiki page again as in the years before:
http://footils.org/cms/pydiddy/wiki/GetToLac2005

It's like a message board, but without messages: Everyone edits the
same page so please be nice.

Feel free to leave contact data there, either if you look for a ride
or if you can offer one.

This of course not only applies to Berlin visitors. ;)

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41