[linux-audio-dev] Soundcard available at LAC?

From: Marije Baalman <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 20:38:54 EEST

Hi,

as it seems I cannot get the RME sound card to work on my laptop, due to
some strange PCMCIA problems, I'd like to ask once more...

Does anyone, who is going to the Linux Audio Conference, have a
multichannel soundcard (USB), that I might borrow to use on Thursday for
my concert performance and rehearsals?

I can offer a beer (or another drink) in return on the Linux Sound Night
and my eternal gratitude, of course.

Otherwise, you'll all have to do with a stereo version :)

I'll be in Karlsruhe tomorrow evening (though not at the dinner, due to
other obligations, maybe I'll join up later on in the evening, though),
and have my rehearsal Thursday morning in the Kubus. So send me an
email, or try and find me on Thursday morning :)

see you soon!

sincerely,
Marije