RE: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Does anyone have a working example ...

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 19:00:02 EEST

> > Now if I have:
> >
> > Out.ar(out, SinOsc.ar(freq + 100, mul: 0.5))
> >
> > This doesn't.
>
> I see no reason why the last one should not work...

Neither do I :-), yet it does not work. I am currently away from my Linux
box but as soon as I get back to it I will forward you the offending
code--two scorefiles with only difference being that one has (freq + 100)
while other has (freq * 100) and the first one simply does not work. The
parentheses in this case did not make a difference as there is only one
operator to deal with.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/