RE: [linux-audio-dev] Dumb question regarding CMT's ambisonic plugins

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 01:42:40 EEST

I would be definitely interested as currently afaik Ardour does not have any
automation facility for moving the sound in a multichannel setting. Having
these would definitely help (at least in part) solve this limitation.

Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/