[linux-audio-dev] sample browsing app

From: mimo <mimo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 16:43:31 EEST

After my initial problems with jack I must say I have come to like jack.
Especially together with muse. Now I wonder, is there something like a sample
browser (possibly with jack output) that allows traversing through
directories and click-n-play audio files in them? Something like good old
fastwav on windows... I have searched and searched but everything I could
find needs at least two clicks to play.. also kde/qt drag and drop would be
nice..

thanks,

mm