Re: [linux-audio-dev] disaster day #1

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablade@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 05:53:27 EEST

A bad powersupply is also something that can occasionally throw some
REALLY weird symptoms in the mix. See if you can get it testeed(Or test
it yourself with a volt meter) I am assuming you didnt change any other
hardware configs then? If you did restore whatever you changed and try
it then.

Like someone else suggested, ram is another good place to check for nice
odd symptoms

       Seablade