RE: [linux-audio-dev] Two / Three HDSPM Cards?

From: Matthew Simmons <audiodev@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 18:42:54 EEST

Joachim,
Your changes allowed me to run the test program! Bravo! However I am now
finding a problem in JACK. When I launch jack I get neither sound nor the
ability to route the any incoming audio. JACK seems to hang. If I launch
JACK with -R for real-time, the jackd watchdog returns a timeout and kills
jack. You said that you had two MADI cards on your system, are you seeing
these same issues? If not, what versions of alsa and jack are you running?

Thanks,
Matt