RE: [linux-audio-dev] Two / Three HDSPM Cards?

From: Matthew Simmons <audiodev@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 19:48:44 EEST

I am currently using the code from CVS. It is jack version, 0.100.0. There
was a bug in libjack/client.c. Trutkin removed char c = 0 on line 1098,
apparently to quite compile errors in OS X 10.4. However Jack still hangs.
To me it does not look like a channel problem. I can use 56 channels on
hw:0, however when I ask for 56 channels on hdspmbig (prior thread messages)
Jack hangs. Is it a problem with the PCM plug?

Matt