Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] disaster redux

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablade@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 04:18:30 EEST

Well unfortunatly there is one other option to consider, highly unlikely
but possible, especially if you overclock your system. The symptoms you
are describing may also point to a damaged chip(CPU) typically when it
starts having problems caused by periods over high temperature, even if
it isnt at a high temperature when you have the problem, if it had
previously been run at high temperatures you could still have the
symptoms show up because the chip got damaged. I wouldnt throw out any
peices until you find out exactly what is wrong though and hope you the
best.

      Seablade