[linux-audio-dev] Audigy 2 ZS Notebook drivers

From: Melanie <melanie@email-addr-hidden-data.com>
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 14:42:14 EEST

Hi,

i have searched the web and the ALSA pages and found very little
information concerning the status of the development efforts, if
any, and who might be interested.

This card seems like a good means to hook a notebook into a DJ
mixer, splitting the output into 2 or 3 stereo outs.

I am very interested in such a driver, but I dud find a reference
to a kernel PCMCIA bug on the ALSA sound card list. How much of a
showstopper is it?

Is there any problem that could be fixed by throwing money at it?
And, if it is a money problem, if the funds were available, how
long would it take for a driver to be completed? My minimum
requirement would be a driver that would support the Audigy 2 ZS
Notebook as well as an Audigy Platimun or SB Live! is supported.

Melanie