Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Linux RT Summery

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 20:24:26 EEST

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 17:48 +0200, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> > Garett Shulman wrote:
> >
> >>There is a length sumerry of the LKML RT discussions here:
> >>http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/1/message/76742/thread
> >
> > I hope I won't sound too self-serving if I point out that LWN has been
> > covering this issue all along.
>
> definitely not. lwn's coverage of audio issues is great! thanks for your
> work!

BTW, I was really hoping to get LWN quote of the week with this LKML
post:

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 12:29 -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> Bill, I think you're chasing everyone off this thread ;-)

That's fine with me, this thread is asinine and a complete WOB.
Absolutely nothing new has been said (well it's apparently new to people
why didn't pay any attention to PREEMPT_RT development so far) and we're
just going to repeat the whole stupid process when Ingo *actually
submits -RT for acceptance*.

Too negative?

Lee