Re: [linux-audio-dev] LilyPond version 2.6 available - Music Notationfor Everyone.

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 03:36:52 EEST

Chris Cannam wrote:
> We're partly but not completely up to date with 2.6. I might well look at that this week, unless anyone else offers.

That'd be nice. I'm doing a Linux music apps course this semester, but
the SuSE 9.3 stuff is broken -- font problems with Lily (2.4), later
Lily version than what the included Rg can handle ... Well, I guess I
should be thankful that at long last the Rg they ship doesn't segfault
right at startup any more. ;-)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany